A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit almost any website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide the requested services and are not usually stored (session cookies), or to store user data for another types of future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). The cookies can be first party or of third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate the user’s navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling out forms, registrations, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks…).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings…).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behaviour of web users and also measure user activity and develop navigation profiles with the objective of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces on the web based on the behaviour and browsing habits of the user, where they obtain their profile and allow them to personalize the advertising displayed in the browser.
Camping King’s uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, first and third parties, which in no case process personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, we have asked for your consent to use it.
Anyway, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> Historial -> Custom settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet options -> Privacy-> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences-> Security.
- Opera: Tools-> Preferences-> Edit preferences> Cookies
- Edge: Settings-> Advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Browser Help or the support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
Camping King’s, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, and Community Directive 2009/136 / EC, reports that on its website it uses its own cookies and third parties to optimize and adapt to your browsing and preferences. These cookies are stored in your browser.
|.google.es||_ga, _gad||Tracking Cookies||persistent||It is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as their customer ID, which allows to calculate visits and sessions.|
|.google.es||_gid||Tracking Cookies||persistent||Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value for each page visited. The cookie is updated every time you submit the data to Google Analytics.|
|.google.es||1P_JAR||Advertising Cookies||1 week||Transfers data to Google.|
|.campingkings.com||PHPSESSID||Performance Cookies||persistent||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web.|
|doubleclick.net||IDE, test_cookie||Advertising Cookies||1 month||These cookies may also be used by other Google properties (e.g., YouTube) to show you more relevant ads.|
|.youtube.com||GPS, PREF, YSC, VISITOR_INFO||Tracking Cookies||persistent||Transfers data to Youtube.|
|.masterasp.com||track, trackguid||Tracking Cookiess||persistent||It is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as their customer ID.|