Tent MINI Pitch
Are you planning a few days of disconnection? The Mini Pitch is an economical option for two people!
- Mostly shady plots, delimited by trees
- One plot per maximum 2 persons (counting children and babies) and a small tent
- Electicity included (6A).
- Motorcycle or bicycle entry is allowed. The car is not allowed inside the campsite.
- Only small and medium sized dog breeds are allowed (maximum 25 kg) (maximum 1 per plot).
- The so-called dangerous dog breeds and their cross-breeds are not allowed.
- Electrical connection 10A
- Fridge rental
- Electric adaptor rental
- Your reservation will be confirmed when we receive the deposit of 30% of the total amount of the reservation ( maximum € 300)
- The week before arrival the client will receive by e-mail a link to make the CHECK-IN ONLINE and the remaining payment of the stay
- For reservations less than 6 days in advance, full payment of the stay will be made through online check-in
- The advance payment of the stay will be requested in those cases in which it has not been previously made.
- If you do not arrive the planned date, we will keep the plot till the following day until 12:00 noon, after that the booking will be cancelled.
- The customer can request by e-mail to keep the booking in case of change of the arrival date (maximum 24hrs before your arrival date). However, if for any reason the duration of the stay is shortened (late arrival or early departure), no reduction will be applied on initial amount of the stay.
- Departure day: before 12:00 pm.
- When you book, you cannot reserve a specific plot. The Campsite Administration will allocate your plot on your day of arrival.
- The campsite cannot guarantee shadow on the plot, even if the customer explicitly asks for it when booking.
- It is not allowed to leave caravans, tents or other camping elements on the plot without occupying them. If you are not staying at the campsite but the plot remains occupied, the total amount of the plot (included two persons) will be invoiced.
- The price of the plot can not be modified.
- The campsite does not accept reservations from minors.
- Dogs are allowed, as long as they do not endanger other clients.
- Only small and medium sized dog breeds are allowed (maximum 25 kg) (maximum 1 per plot). Dog owners must adhere to the rules set by the campsite. It is mandatory to present the vaccination card and current insurance.
- The so-called dangerous dog breeds and their cross-breeds are not allowed: American Staffordshire terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Pit-bull Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Doberman, Presa Canario (Canary Mastiff), Bull-Terrier, Fila Brasileiro, Bullmastiff, Dogue de Bordeaux, Neapolitan Mastiff, Tosa Inu, Akita Inu.
- Always communicated by e-mail* **
- More than 42 days in advance: return 80% deposit.
- More than 14 days in advance: return 50% deposit.
- Less than 14 days: lose 100% deposit.
*The addicional amount of € 15 will be applied for each cancellation (non-refundable)
** These cancellation conditions do not apply to bookings with a deposit of the last season. For customers who, by courtesy of the campsite, have had their deposit from the last season postponed for this season due to the exceptional situation due to COVID-19, the cancellation conditions will be those proposed at the time they cancelled their reservation during the last season (we will take into account the date of receipt of the cancellation email and the expected arrival date of the last season).
For your peace of mind when making the reservation you can hire cancellation insurance.